5th Ranger Battalion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5th Ranger Battalion

Welcome to the 5th Ranger Battalion! We portray the unit during WWII on the game Darkest Hour!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What do love most about DH and what do you Hate the most?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

What do love most about DH and what do you Hate the most? Empty
PostSubject: What do love most about DH and what do you Hate the most?   What do love most about DH and what do you Hate the most? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 2:05 pm

What I love the most about DH is the ability to practice realistic gameplay but also to just screw around and have fun.

What I hate the most is that there isn't much of a community for it anymore and most people don't work together as a team therefor its aggravating at times.
Back to top Go down
Cpt.Perlaky
Admin
Cpt.Perlaky

PostSubject: Re: What do love most about DH and what do you Hate the most?   What do love most about DH and what do you Hate the most? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 2:11 pm

I do agree with that! It is an awesome game in itself, To bad it isnt that known around the world as other games are.
However there are still enough people in the community to do loads of fun stuff!

Sgt.Perlaky
Back to top Go down
https://5thrangerbattalion.forumotion.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: What do love most about DH and what do you Hate the most?   What do love most about DH and what do you Hate the most? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 2:13 pm

Sgt.Perlaky wrote:
I do agree with that! It is an awesome game in itself, To bad it isnt that known around the world as other games are.
However there are still enough people in the community to do loads of fun stuff!

Sgt.Perlaky

Yeah If it just got more advertising like call of duty and medal of honor more people would jump into it.
Back to top Go down
Cpt.Perlaky
Admin
Cpt.Perlaky

PostSubject: Re: What do love most about DH and what do you Hate the most?   What do love most about DH and what do you Hate the most? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 2:20 pm

Sadly i doubt the makers have ebough cash for that, also its quite an old game with old graphics comparing to the new games which wont make the normal ''pubbers'' play the game. Only good old veteran fellas which there sadly aint lots of.

Sgt.Perlaky
Back to top Go down
SSgt.Tipper

SSgt.Tipper

PostSubject: Re: What do love most about DH and what do you Hate the most?   What do love most about DH and what do you Hate the most? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 4:20 pm

i do think Ro2 will be a hit? ive heard that its going to be close to call of duty? (gameplay)
Back to top Go down
Cpt.Perlaky
Admin
Cpt.Perlaky

PostSubject: Re: What do love most about DH and what do you Hate the most?   What do love most about DH and what do you Hate the most? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 4:46 pm

There's a chance yea. It's a risk that it might become a bit like COD, but theres always the chance of probably realism modding it etc. so i think it will be awesome!

Sgt.Perlaky
Back to top Go down
Pvt.Tuffin

Pvt.Tuffin

PostSubject: Re: What do love most about DH and what do you Hate the most?   What do love most about DH and what do you Hate the most? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 7:10 am

Pretty good video here >
http://www.markeedragon.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/topics/3260909/Red_Orchestra_2_Detailed_Gamep#Post3260909

Not sure about the veteran system? but looks good overall
Back to top Go down
Cpt.Perlaky
Admin
Cpt.Perlaky

PostSubject: Re: What do love most about DH and what do you Hate the most?   What do love most about DH and what do you Hate the most? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 8:03 am

Pvt.Tuffin wrote:
Pretty good video here >
http://www.markeedragon.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/topics/3260909/Red_Orchestra_2_Detailed_Gamep#Post3260909

Not sure about the veteran system? but looks good overall

Holy fuck man!!
I really cant wait for RO HO:S to come out!

Sgt.Perlaky
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Veteran system   What do love most about DH and what do you Hate the most? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:03 am

Well Tuffin. First of all when I saw it on their website it was called something like this:

Heroes: Obtain the ultimate goal and become a Hero online. Players with hero status inspire troops around them and cause fear in their enemies. Heroes have access to the best and rarest weapons and equipment, and will stand out visually from the rest of the soldiers.

And when I saw that I was like 0MFG they can't do that, that'll ruin the game. But as he said in the video its not kinda like that what is written on the website and the website was made just when they got the idea to make the game, so I believe in what he says when he speaks; anyways:

Well the veteran system would be fair enough it just changes your face and dress but I believe it would be awesome if it could be possible to change how the character would look etc when you have for example reached the maximum level.

Now you think it sounds a bit weird and so on but it would really improve the game experince if you are fighting for example 12.SS Granadier Division "Hitlerjugend" and then they are young boys instead of the Wehrmacht; Can't reamember the Division, but there were a Divison with nearly only old men haha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do love most about DH and what do you Hate the most?   What do love most about DH and what do you Hate the most? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do love most about DH and what do you Hate the most?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
5th Ranger Battalion :: Public Chat-
Jump to: